We strive to provide our clients with the best hosting experience possible and as such, we’ve made changes both to our website and to some of our hosting plans. Our clients can now browse through our site and stay updated with more ease, and everyone can now get more resources for even more affordable rates.
New Web Design
We’re very proud and excited to announce the launch of our new website! Our website now has a fresh new look and an improved mobile layout to make it easier for our visitors to navigate through our site and the client area. Our main website and the client area’s mobile UI improvements are 100% complete, although design improvements to the client area are still in the works. A new and better-integrated client area is expected to be rolled out by May 2015.
Aside from the new design, we’ve also launched our brand new blog. Expect updates, announcements, and tutorials to be published on the BulwarkHost blog.
Improved Web Hosting Plans
Here at BulwarkHost, we highly value feedback from both existing and prospective clients. We’ve received comments and suggestions pertaining to our shared hosting platform’s pricing structure and due to this we’ve decided to revamp some of our plans. We increased resources for the Lite and Starter packages while maintaining the same rates, which means our clients can now do more with their accounts for the same great prices. We’ve also made monthly payments available for the Lite plan, a plan that was previously annual-only.
Changes to the Lite Shared Hosting Package:
- 500MB Disk Space upgraded to 1GB Disk Space
- 5GB Monthly Bandwidth upgraded to 10GB Monthly Bandwidth
- 1 Domain/Email Account/Database upgraded to 10 Addon Domains/Email Accounts/Databases
- Monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual payment terms are now available
Changes to the Starter Shared Hosting Package:
- 1GB Disk Space upgraded to 2GB Disk Space
- 20GB Monthly Bandwidth upgraded to 40GB Monthly Bandwidth
- 10 Addon Domains/Email Accounts/Databases upgraded to Unlimited Addon Domains/Email Accounts/Databases
Customers with existing hosting accounts in the affected plan tiers will have their resources automatically upgraded.